Example: We got a Single Room and we also want to have the same room on offer as Single Room With Dinner. When the room is booked through either accommodation types it has to become unavailable on both.
- Go to Settings > Accommodation types > Register a new accommodation type.
- Fill in the fields. In this case it might be good to consider using the Sort order functionality. If the Single Room is 1 then the Single Room With Dinner might suitably be 2.
- Register and save both the accommodation types. (Single Room with Dinner will be offered at a higher charge)
- Go to the accommodation type Single Room and click on Add new unit under Units of this type. Choose a unit name, for ex. 101, then save.
- Click on the unit you created and then click Edit. Check the the accommodation types you want the unit to be sold as. In this example that would be Single Room and Single Room With Dinner. Save
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each room you would like to offer the special deal with.